Portuguese Maria Biscuits with Coffee Cake Recipe
- In a bowl beat the butter with the sugar until a homogeneous cream is obtained.
- Separate the yolks from the egg whites, add the yolks to the previous cream and beat very well.
- Gradually add the warm coffee, stirring constantly until a smooth cream is obtained.
- Beat the egg whites until firm and add them to the cream, mixing gently.
- In a cake pan, alternate layers of soaked biscuits in cold coffee and layers of cream.
- The last layer should be cream.
- Refrigerate for a few hours and serve.
Join our "New" monthly Newsletter, Click Here!
You Might Also Like These