- In the blender, mash the biscuits and put aside.
- Blend the condensed milk, lime juice, heavy cream and gelatin (prepared according to the package instructions) until creamy.
- Transfer to a bowl, and gently mix in the beaten egg whites.
- In a tall bowl, insert a layer of lime mousse, than a layer of mashed biscuits and than another layer of mousse.
- Garnish with lime wedges and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
Please Leave a Comment
You might also like
This delicious Portuguese flan with Maria biscuits (flan caseiro de bolacha maría) will take a while to make, but it will be worth it.
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
How to make Portuguese coconut pudding with plums.
|Level of Difficulty||Moderate|
This incredible Portuguese camel drool style pudding (pudim delicioso que sabe a baba de camelo) is very easy to make and will leave you craving for more.
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|