Portuguese Style Shrimp Spaghetti Recipe
Posted in: Pasta & Pizza
Feb 15, 2018
3 out of 5 with 29 ratings
10 medium shrimp1/2 red pepper cut in strips2 garlic cloves3 tablespoons of olive oil2 tablespoons of tomato pasteParsley (to taste)Chives (to taste)Piri piri sauce (to taste)1/2 cube of seafood stock (broth)1/4 cup of white wineParmesan cheese (to taste)1 pack of spaghettiSalt (to taste)Butter (to taste)
Get groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Put the shrimp in a bowl, drizzle with some white wine and let it thaw so that you can peel it and put aside.
- Heat a pan with water, when it boils, add some salt, a little butter and add the spaghetti (bake according to package directions).
- Add the garlic, the olive oil and the cube of seafood stock in a frying pan and let it brown a little.
- Add the pepper strips, the shrimp, parsley, chives, piri-piri sauce, tomato paste, drizzle with the white wine and let it cook for as long as the spaghetti cooks.
- Once the spaghetti is cooked, drain very well and add to the previous preparation.
- Mix well and remove from the heat.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and serve.