A very flavorful Portuguese style shrimp spaghetti with red pepper recipe (receita de esparguete de camarão com pimento).
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||15 min|
|Ready In||30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
10 medium shrimp1/2 red pepper cut in strips2 garlic cloves3 tablespoons of olive oil2 tablespoons of tomato pasteParsley (to taste)Chives (to taste)Piri piri sauce (to taste)1/2 cube of seafood stock (broth)1/4 cup of white wineParmesan cheese (to taste)1 pack of spaghettiSalt (to taste)Butter (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Put the shrimp in a bowl, drizzle with some white wine and let it thaw so that you can peel it and put aside.
- Heat a pan with water, when it boils, add some salt, a little butter and add the spaghetti (bake according to package directions).
- Add the garlic, the olive oil and the cube of seafood stock in a frying pan and let it brown a little.
- Add the pepper strips, the shrimp, parsley, chives, piri-piri sauce, tomato paste, drizzle with the white wine and let it cook for as long as the spaghetti cooks.
- Once the spaghetti is cooked, drain very well and add to the previous preparation.
- Mix well and remove from the heat.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and serve.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Watch this video to see how they make chouriço at a butcher shop in New Jersey, USA.
If you're going to São Miguel Island, this guide to 7 Days in São Miguel, Azores is for you.
This video shows you some great golden sand beaches in Portimão, Algarve.