Serve these delicious pork tenderloins with honey and mustard (lombinhos de porco com mel e mostarda) with cooked vegetables and rice.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||45 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
2 pork tenderloins, cleaned of fat2 tablespoons of honey4 tablespoons of Dijon mustard2 tablespoons of fresh rosemary, chopped2 bay leavesOlive oil (to taste)Salt (to taste)Ground black pepper (to taste)White wine (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Season the tenderloins with salt and pepper and put aside.
- In a baking dish, mix the honey well with the mustard and rosemary and rub it all over the meat.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and a little white wine (to taste), add the bay leaves and let it sit.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC or 400ºF.
- Bake the tenderloins in the oven for about 30 minutes, and periodically pour some of the sauce at the bottom of the pan over it.
- Once you turn off the oven, leave it in the oven for 5 to 7 minutes before slicing it.
- Arrange the slices of meat on a platter, with the sauce on the side.
- Serve with cooked vegetables and rice.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Everyone knows that sometimes removing the peel from roasted chestnuts can be complicated, here's simple tip to help you make it easier.
Portugal has an oversized history, fascinating culture, and boatloads of sardines.
We spent the last month exploring all of the beauty that The Algarve has to offer.