Pork Tenderloins with Honey & Mustard Recipe
Posted in: Pork
Feb 17, 2018
3 out of 5 with 18 ratings
2 pork tenderloins, cleaned of fat2 tablespoons of honey4 tablespoons of Dijon mustard2 tablespoons of fresh rosemary, chopped2 bay leavesOlive oil (to taste)Salt (to taste)Ground black pepper (to taste)White wine (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff This site uses US measurements.
- Season the tenderloins with salt and pepper and put aside.
- In a baking dish, mix the honey well with the mustard and rosemary and rub it all over the meat.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and a little white wine (to taste), add the bay leaves and let it sit.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC or 400ºF.
- Bake the tenderloins in the oven for about 30 minutes, and periodically pour some of the sauce at the bottom of the pan over it.
- Once you turn off the oven, leave it in the oven for 5 to 7 minutes before slicing it.
- Arrange the slices of meat on a platter, with the sauce on the side.
- Serve with cooked vegetables and rice.