Serve this delicious Portuguese creamy chicken casserole (frango com natas) with rice or a good salad.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||50 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 chicken cut in pieces with skin removed1 onion, diced1 cup of onion broth1 beer1 cup of heavy cream1 teaspoon of mustardGrated cheese (to taste)Olive oil (to taste)Pepper (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Saute the onion with the olive oil, add the chicken pieces, pepper and let it braise a little.
- Add the onion broth and stir, then add the beer and let the chicken bake a little, but not fully.
- Add the heavy cream and the mustard, stir and taste if it needs more salt.
- Pour everything into a pan, put grated cheese on top and bake for about 30 minutes at 180°F or 350°F.
- Accompany with rice or a good salad.
You might also like:
How to make a Portuguese alheira sausage meal, often simply referred to as alheira, is a traditional sausage from Portugal. It has a distinctive shape and is commonly made with a combination of meats, typically...
Trying the local and most authentic foods when you travel should always be a top priority! It's one of the best ways to experience local culture. Today, I got to try the very best local cuisine Madeira has to offer.
Everyone is aware of the health benefits of fresh fruit juices, but no one has the time to prepare fresh fruit juices on a daily basis. As a result, people prefer to prepare large quantities of fresh fruit juices at...