Portuguese Creamy Chicken Recipe
Posted in: Chicken RecipesFri, Feb 23, 2018
4 out of 5 with 7 ratings
1 chicken cut in pieces with skin removed1 onion, diced1 cup of onion broth1 beer1 cup of heavy cream1 teaspoon of mustardGrated cheese (to taste)Olive oil (to taste)Pepper (to taste) * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Saute the onion with the olive oil, add the chicken pieces, pepper and let it braise a little.
- Add the onion broth and stir, then add the beer and let the chicken bake a little, but not fully.
- Add the heavy cream and the mustard, stir and taste if it needs more salt.
- Pour everything into a pan, put grated cheese on top and bake for about 30 minutes at 180°F or 350°F.
- Accompany with rice or a good salad.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!