This simple Portuguese caramel mousse recipe (receita de mousse de caramelo) makes a delicious dessert.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Ready In||15 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
4 tablespoons of liquid caramel1 and 3/4 cups of condensed milk1 and 3/4 cups of heavy cream5 sheets of gelatin Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a bowl, combine the condensed milk with the liquid caramel.
- Dip the gelatin sheets in cold water for a few minutes, drain and melt in the microwave at full power for about 10 seconds.
- Add the gelatin in the condensed milk and caramel mixture and stir well with a wire whisk.
- On the side, beat the heavy cream well until it is firm and then add it to the previous preparation and mix it well.
- Pour into a large bowl or individual dessert dishes, decorate to taste and place it in the refrigerator for a while.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Over the years, the Azoreans have developed a cultivation technique that is 100% free of chemical products. The result is considered to be one of the best pineapples in the world.
Braga is a city of huge beauty and heritage richness, which combines tradition with innovation, the memory to the youth, creativity to conservatism.
Europe's last secret paradise, Madeira.