Portuguese Simple & Easy Cake Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Beat the egg very well and then add the sugar, stir well and add the milk slowly, stirring constantly.
- Add the melted butter and continue stirring.
- You can now add the flour slowly, along with the baking powder.
- Add the vanilla extract and beat the batter for a few minutes.
- Grease a cake pan with the butter and sprinkle with the flour.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan and bake until golden brown.
- Test with a toothpick before taking it out to make sure it's done.
You Might Also Like These