Portuguese Simple & Easy Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cakes / Cheesecakes
Feb 27, 2018
2 out of 5 with 7 ratings
1 egg2 cups of flour1 and ¼ cup of sugar3/4 cup of milk1 tablespoon of melted butter1 teaspoon of baking powder1 teaspoon of vanilla extractButter to grease panFlour for sprinklingGet these ingredients now
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Beat the egg very well and then add the sugar, stir well and add the milk slowly, stirring constantly.
- Add the melted butter and continue stirring.
- You can now add the flour slowly, along with the baking powder.
- Add the vanilla extract and beat the batter for a few minutes.
- Grease a cake pan with the butter and sprinkle with the flour.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan and bake until golden brown.
- Test with a toothpick before taking it out to make sure it's done.