Serve these amazing Portuguese roasted pork spare ribs (costelas de porco assadas) with some roasted potatoes.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||1 h 15 min|
|Ready In||2 h 30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
2 racks of pork pare ribs2 tablespoons of pimento paste4 cloves of garlic1 bay leaf3/4 cup of white wine1/2 cup of olive oilSalt and pepper (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Place the meat in a bowl and spread the pimento paste all over it.
- Add the chopped garlic cloves, the bay leaf, the wine and the olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper, mix everything well and let it marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Place in a tray and drizzle with the marinade.
- Bake at 180ºC or 350ºF for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Portugal is the most western country in Europe and has a fascinating and proud history that can be felt throughout the country. Let's explore some of the fascinating facts and history of Portugal.
How to make New England clam chowder, a thick and creamy soup that is a classic dish in American cuisine, particularly in the New England region.
The Flames Castle Steakhouse & Seafood, 2120 Dundas St E, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.