Portuguese Roasted Pork Spare Ribs Recipe
Posted in: Pork RecipesFri, Mar 2, 2018
3 out of 5 with 10 ratings
2 racks of pork pare ribs2 tablespoons of pimento paste4 cloves of garlic1 bay leaf3/4 cup of white wine1/2 cup of olive oilSalt and pepper (to taste) * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Place the meat in a bowl and spread the pimento paste all over it.
- Add the chopped garlic cloves, the bay leaf, the wine and the olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper, mix everything well and let it marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Place in a tray and drizzle with the marinade.
- Bake at 180ºC or 350ºF for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!