These Portuguese cinnamon cupcakes (queques de canela) are a temptation that is hard to resist.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||45 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 and 1/2 cups of flour1 cup of brown sugar1/2 cup of raisins1/2 apple, grated3 eggs1/2 cup of oil1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder1 teaspoon vanilla extract1 teaspoon of baking powderLemon zest (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Beat the eggs by adding the sugar gradually until a very homogenous mixture is obtained.
- Then add the vanilla extract, lemon zest, oil and grated apple and mix well.
- Finally add the sifted flour with the baking powder, the cinnamon and mix well.
- Line the cupcake tray cups with papers and divide the prepared batter into the cups.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C or 350°F for about 30 minutes.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Here is a list of the top 10 steakhouses in Lisbon, Portugal. These restaurants offers a wide range of culinary experiences, including delicious steaks.
People who eat more vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet are likely to have a reduced risk of some chronic diseases.
Check out some of the amazing food at Famous Churrascaria Portuguese BBQ & Grill Family Restaurant on 144 Rodman St. in Fall River.