Portuguese Cinnamon Cupcakes Recipe
Posted in: Snack RecipesTue, Mar 6, 2018
3 out of 5 with 11 ratings
1 and 1/2 cups of flour1 cup of brown sugar1/2 cup of raisins1/2 apple, grated3 eggs1/2 cup of oil1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder1 teaspoon vanilla extract1 teaspoon of baking powderLemon zest (to taste) * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Beat the eggs by adding the sugar gradually until a very homogenous mixture is obtained.
- Then add the vanilla extract, lemon zest, oil and grated apple and mix well.
- Finally add the sifted flour with the baking powder, the cinnamon and mix well.
- Line the cupcake tray cups with papers and divide the prepared batter into the cups.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C or 350°F for about 30 minutes.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!