This simple to make Portuguese pudding for Easter recipe (receita de pudim para a páscoa) makes a delicious Easter dessert.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
6 eggs1 1/2 cups of sweetened condensed milk1 1/2 cups of milkLiquid caramelMint to garnish Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a bowl mix the eggs well with the two milks.
- Spread caramel all over the inside of pudding form and pour the milk mixture into the form.
- Bake in a water bath at 180°C or 350°F for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Unmold after it's cold and let the caramel run down over the pudding.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
You might also like:
This list of the top 5 Portuguese desserts was compiled by Michael Costa according to his individual taste, don't count the calories lol.
Within Portugal's south-western border lies the Algarve region, which is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe.
Watch Nancy step by step on this video to learn how to make this delicious Portuguese octopus stew.
Watch this video to learn how to make Portuguese fried fava beans step by step with Nancy.
Over the years, the Azoreans have developed a cultivation technique that is 100% free of chemical products. The result is considered to be one of the best pineapples in the world.
Learn how to make a traditional Madeiran skewer (espetada da Madeira).