Portuguese Pudding for Easter Recipe
Posted in: Desserts
Wed, Mar 14, 2018, 20:05, 4 Months ago
5 out of 5 with 2 ratings
6 eggs1 1/2 cups of sweetened condensed milk1 1/2 cups of milkLiquid caramelMint to garnish
Get these Ingredients at Amazon.com
- In a bowl mix the eggs well with the two milks.
- Spread caramel all over the inside of pudding form and pour the milk mixture into the form.
- Bake in a water bath at 180°C or 350°F for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Unmold after it's cold and let the caramel run down over the pudding.
- Garnish with mint leaves.