- In a bowl mix the eggs well with the two milks.
- Spread caramel all over the inside of pudding form and pour the milk mixture into the form.
- Bake in a water bath at 180°C or 350°F for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Unmold after it's cold and let the caramel run down over the pudding.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
Please Leave a Comment
You might also like
This delicious, no baking needed Portuguese Maria biscuits and coffee tart (tarte de bolacha maria e café) makes a great dessert.
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
This refreshing and delicious Portuguese Maria biscuits ice cream recipe (receita de gelado de bolacha Maria) is easy to make.
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|