Portuguese Pudding for Easter Recipe
Posted in: DessertsWed, Mar 14, 2018
5 out of 5 with 6 ratings
Views: 25820 - Comments 2
This simple to make Portuguese pudding for Easter recipe (receita de pudim para a páscoa) makes a delicious Easter dessert.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
6 eggs1 1/2 cups of sweetened condensed milk1 1/2 cups of milkLiquid caramelMint to garnish Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a bowl mix the eggs well with the two milks.
- Spread caramel all over the inside of pudding form and pour the milk mixture into the form.
- Bake in a water bath at 180°C or 350°F for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Unmold after it's cold and let the caramel run down over the pudding.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
Recipe & Photo Credit: avidanoparaiso.com *
Member since Oct 1, 2015