Portuguese Simple Beira Alta Biscuits Recipe
Posted in: Cookie RecipesWed, Mar 28, 2018
4 out of 5 with 17 ratings
- In a large bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and a pinch of salt.
- Mix well, make a hole in the middle and add the remaining ingredients and mix until the consistency is a bit hard.
- Add spoonfuls on the baking sheet dusted with flour (keep them separated because they will get bigger).
- Brush them with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar or cinnamon (to taste).
- Bake at 180°C or 350°F for about 15 to 20 minutes.