These Portuguese simple Beira Alta biscuits recipe (Biscoitos á moda da Beira Alta) is easy to make and delicious.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||20 min|
|Ready In||35 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
2 and 1/4 lbs of flour2 cups of sugar6 eggs1 cup of milk1/2 cup of olive oil3 tablespoons of brandy1 teaspoon baking powder1 teaspoon of baking soda Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a large bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and a pinch of salt.
- Mix well, make a hole in the middle and add the remaining ingredients and mix until the consistency is a bit hard.
- Add spoonfuls on the baking sheet dusted with flour (keep them separated because they will get bigger).
- Brush them with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar or cinnamon (to taste).
- Bake at 180°C or 350°F for about 15 to 20 minutes.
You might also like:
How to make pan roasted chestnuts, a delectable treat, especially popular during the fall and winter seasons.
Here is a list of the top 10 most popular Portuguese bread recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca
Doubtlessly, getting a type 2 diabetes diagnosis might be overwhelming. First, you have the worry of knowing that you have an ailment that needs to be closely monitored by doctors.
Cooking measurements can vary depending on where you are located in the world. However, some of the most common cooking measurements used in recipes include.
Portugal is the most western country in Europe and has a fascinating and proud history that can be felt throughout the country. Let's explore some of the fascinating facts and history of Portugal.
A Top 10 count down from the archives of all of Jamie's classic food tricks and tips to make you a ninja in the Kitchen.