Portuguese Simple Beira Alta Biscuits Recipe
Posted in: Cookie RecipesWed, Mar 28, 2018
4 out of 5 with 18 ratings
2 and 1/4 lbs of flour2 cups of sugar6 eggs1 cup of milk1/2 cup of olive oil3 tablespoons of brandy1 teaspoon baking powder1 teaspoon of baking soda * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- In a large bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and a pinch of salt.
- Mix well, make a hole in the middle and add the remaining ingredients and mix until the consistency is a bit hard.
- Add spoonfuls on the baking sheet dusted with flour (keep them separated because they will get bigger).
- Brush them with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar or cinnamon (to taste).
- Bake at 180°C or 350°F for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!