Portuguese Madeira Sauce Recipe
Posted in: Side RecipesSat, Mar 31, 2018
3 out of 5 with 11 ratings
- Chop the onions and fry in butter, once softened, add the mushrooms, and fry until golden brown.
- Sprinkle in the flour, gradually add the stock and mix well.
- Cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the Madeira wine in the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with roast meat or steak.
Comments(Leave a comment.)
There are no comments for this recipe. (Be the first one to leave a comment.)