Portuguese Smoked Pork Loin Roast Recipe
Posted in: Pork
Apr 11, 2018
0 out of 5 with ratings
1 smoked pork loin (for 3 people)15 small potatoesOlive oil (to taste)10 cloves of garlic, rolled1 tablespoon of honey1 sweet red pepperChopped dry parsley (to taste)1/2 cup of white wine1 tablespoon of coarse salt Get these ingredients & more
- Cook the shank in a pressure cooker with water for 35 min and once done, drain the water.
- Cook the potatoes with the skin in a saucepan with salt and water.
- When the potatoes are cooked, drain the water.
- Wrap the potatoes in a cloth, punch to smash them a bit and arrange them in a baking safe Pirex.
- Place the shank in the center.
- Drizzle with olive oil to your liking, add the rolled garlic over the potatoes as well as the parsley and the peppers and drizzle with the wine.
- Brush the pork loin with the honey and roast at 180ºC or 350ºF for about 50 to 60 minutes and once in a while, using a tablespoon, pour some of the juices from the bottom of the Pirex dish over the pork and potatoes.