Coffee Cake (Bolo de café) Recipe
Posted in: Cake RecipesThu, Apr 19, 2018
4 out of 5 with 12 ratings
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until you get a creamy egg yolk.
- Add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and coffee with milk, always beating.
- Mix in the walnuts and pour the mixture into a greased, rounded cake form.
- Bake the cake for about 45 minutes.
- Let it cool, unmold, cut into slices and serve.
Comments(Leave a comment.)
There are no comments for this recipe. (Be the first one to leave a comment.)