This creamy Portuguese chicken gratin recipe (receita de gratinado de frango) is easy to prepare and makes a great meal.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||50 min|
|Ready In||1 h 5 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
3/4 cup of bechamel sauce4 chicken steaks2 leeks2 onions2 carrots1 small cauliflowerOlive oil (to taste)White pepper (to taste)Salt (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Cut the chicken steaks into very thin strogonoff strips.
- Cook the chopped onion in the olive oil in a frying pan until translucent.
- Add the chicken and cook over high heat until golden brown.
- Finally, combine the carrots and leek cut into slices and the cauliflower cut into very small pieces.
- Cook for another 10 minutes, season with salt and pepper and mix everything well.
- Cover the chicken with the Bechamel sauce in a baking dish.
- Bake it in the oven at 190ºC or 400ºF.
- Serve with rice or salad.
There are no comments for this recipe.