Portuguese Chicken Gratin Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Poultry
Apr 21, 2018
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
3/4 cup of bechamel sauce4 chicken steaks2 leeks2 onions2 carrots1 small cauliflowerOlive oil (to taste)White pepper (to taste)Salt (to taste)
- Cut the chicken steaks into very thin strogonoff strips.
- Cook the chopped onion in the olive oil in a frying pan until translucent.
- Add the chicken and cook over high heat until golden brown.
- Finally, combine the carrots and leek cut into slices and the cauliflower cut into very small pieces.
- Cook for another 10 minutes, season with salt and pepper and mix everything well.
- Cover the chicken with the Bechamel sauce in a baking dish.
- Bake it in the oven at 190ºC or 400ºF.
- Serve with rice or salad.
You Might Also Like These