Portuguese Orange & Milk Tarts Recipe
Posted in: Snacks
Apr 22, 2018
4 out of 5 with 2 ratings
1 cup of flour 1 and ½ cups of sugar 1 orange (zest and juice) 1/4 cup of sunflower margarine 1/2 liter of milk2 eggsGet these ingredients now
- In a blender place the eggs with the sugar and mix until it's well blended and kind of pale.
- Add the orange zest, juice, margarine, flour and milk.
- Continue to beat until well blended.
- Grease and sprinkle a cupcake pan with flour, and pour the batter into the cups.
- Bake at 180°C or 350°F for about 45 minutes or until they are baked.