These Portuguese roasted apples with honey, cinnamon and Port wine (maçãs assadas com mel, canela e vinho do Porto) make a great tasty snack.
6 apples6 cinnamon sticks6 tablespoons of honey1 1/4 cups of Port wineBrown sugar (to taste), to sprinkle the applesGet Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Wash the apples well, remove the pits and cut the peel of the top of the apples so they do not burst.
- Put the apples in a baking dish and inside each apple, place a cinnamon stick.
- Inside each apple put a tablespoon of honey and drizzle all the apples with the Port wine and sprinkle them with brown sugar (to taste).
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 200°C or 400°F.
- Remove the apples from the oven and serve them warm.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!
There are no comments for this recipe.