Portuguese Roasted Apples with Port Wine Recipe
Posted in: Snacks
Apr 24, 2018
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
6 apples6 cinnamon sticks6 tablespoons of honey1 1/4 cups of Port wineBrown sugar (to taste), to sprinkle the apples
- Wash the apples well, remove the pits and cut the peel of the top of the apples so they do not burst.
- Put the apples in a baking dish and inside each apple, place a cinnamon stick.
- Inside each apple put a tablespoon of honey and drizzle all the apples with the Port wine and sprinkle them with brown sugar (to taste).
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 200°C or 400°F.
- Remove the apples from the oven and serve them warm.
You Might Also Like These