- Wash the apples well, remove the pits and cut the peel of the top of the apples so they do not burst.
- Put the apples in a baking dish and inside each apple, place a cinnamon stick.
- Inside each apple put a tablespoon of honey and drizzle all the apples with the Port wine and sprinkle them with brown sugar (to taste).
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 200°C or 400°F.
- Remove the apples from the oven and serve them warm.
Please Leave a Comment
You might also like
These Azorean cinnamon buns (canelas) from dona Leonor Santos are delicious, they do take a while to make but are worth it.
|Level of Difficulty||Moderate|
How to make Portuguese carrot dreams (Sonhos de Cenoura).
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
This very simple and quick to make caramelized almonds snack recipe (receita de amêndoas caramelizadas) makes a great snack.
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|