This salmon with lemon juice recipe (receita de salmão com limão) is not only healthy, it is very easy to prepare and delicious.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||15 min|
|Ready In||30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
4 salmon steaks1 large lemon, juiceSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)Olive oil (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Season the salmon steaks with salt and freshly ground pepper on both sides.
- Sprinkle half of the lemon juice over the steaks.
- Brush olive oil all over the steaks.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan, when the skillet is very hot, place the salmon in it and keep moving it around so the fish doesn't stick, turn it over a few times so it cooks evenly and then sprinkle with the other half of the lemon juice.
- Serve with rice or boiled potatoes.