This salmon with lemon juice recipe (receita de salmão com limão) is not only healthy, it is very easy to prepare and delicious.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||15 min|
|Ready In||30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
4 salmon steaks1 large lemon, juiceSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)Olive oil (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Season the salmon steaks with salt and freshly ground pepper on both sides.
- Sprinkle half of the lemon juice over the steaks.
- Brush olive oil all over the steaks.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan, when the skillet is very hot, place the salmon in it and keep moving it around so the fish doesn't stick, turn it over a few times so it cooks evenly and then sprinkle with the other half of the lemon juice.
- Serve with rice or boiled potatoes.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
People who eat more vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet are likely to have a reduced risk of some chronic diseases.
Ponta Delgada, Portuguese for 'thin point', is the largest municipality and administrative capital of the Autonomous Region of the Azores in Portugal located on the south coast of São Miguel Island, the largest and...
Doubtlessly, getting a type 2 diabetes diagnosis might be overwhelming. First, you have the worry of knowing that you have an ailment that needs to be closely monitored by doctors.