Portuguese Salmon with Lemon Juice Recipe
Posted in: Fish / Seafood
Apr 25, 2018
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
4 salmon steaks1 large lemon, juiceSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)Olive oil (to taste)
Get groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Season the salmon steaks with salt and freshly ground pepper on both sides.
- Sprinkle half of the lemon juice over the steaks.
- Brush olive oil all over the steaks.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan, when the skillet is very hot, place the salmon in it and keep moving it around so the fish doesn't stick, turn it over a few times so it cooks evenly and then sprinkle with the other half of the lemon juice.
- Serve with rice or boiled potatoes.