This Portuguese coffee flan (pudding) recipe (receita de pudim flan de cafe) is very easy to prepare and delicious.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||40 min|
|Ready In||50 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 cup of sugar3 cups of milk9 egg yolks3 egg whites1 teaspoon of cornstarch6 tablespoons of freshly brewed espresso coffeeLiquid caramel Get Portuguese ingredients
- Spread the liquid caramel all over the pudding form and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the egg yolks, whites and the sugar and beat well.
- Add the cornstarch, the milk (cold), the coffee and beat well.
- Pour into the form and bake in a water bath at 180°C or 350°F for about 30 to 40 minutes after it boils.
- Remove from the oven, let it cool and place in the refrigerator.
- Serve cool.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Everyone is aware of the health benefits of fresh fruit juices, but no one has the time to prepare fresh fruit juices on a daily basis. As a result, people prefer to prepare large quantities of fresh fruit juices at...
Here is a top list of the best Portuguese wines. Portugal has a long and rich history of winemaking, and there are many excellent Portuguese wines to choose from.
Portugal is one of the world's most beautiful countries! From boating on the Algarve Coast to exploring the castles of Sintra, Portugal offers so much variety to experience and witness! Where is your favorite place...