This salmon and shrimp lasagna recipe (receita de lasanha de salmão e camarão) makes a spectacular creamy dish that is a seafood lover's dream come true.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||50 min|
|Ready In||1 h 5 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 lb of cooked shrimp1 lb of smoked salmon1 pack of lasagna pastaTomato sauce (to taste)Bechamel sauce (to taste)Fresh parsley (to taste)Three cheese mixture or ricotta-spinach mixture (to taste)Salt (to taste)Water (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Bake the salmon loins in salt water, once cooked shred using your hands and set aside.
- Peel the cooked shrimp and set aside.
- Soak the lasagne pasta sheets in a single layer in boiling water for 5 mins.
- On a deep baking pyrex dish, add the tomato sauce in the bottom and then a layer of pasta, salmon, shrimp, a bit of bechamel sauce, chopped parsley and cheese.
- Repeat the layers ending with pasta, bechamel sauce, tomato sauce, shrimp and top everything with cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 50 minutes at 180°C or 350°F.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Recommended party food ideas, these are great for a family or friends get together and they are all proven favourites.
With Portuguese haute cuisine, the world's gourmet dining experience has become significantly more diverse, and it would take an entire cookbook to list and describe all of the dishes available.
How to make a sweetened condensed milk cake, a delectable dessert that owes its rich and indulgent flavor to the inclusion of sweetened condensed milk as a key ingredient.
Watch this video to learn why young Americans are moving to Portugal.
On the video, Angela from Angela Castro - The Olive Branch, shows you how to make the delicious Portuguese cavacas pastry.
Here is a list of the top 10 steakhouses in Lisbon, Portugal. These restaurants offers a wide range of culinary experiences, including delicious steaks.