Portuguese Style Salmon & Shrimp Lasagna Recipe
- Bake the salmon loins in salt water, once cooked shred using your hands and set aside.
- Peel the cooked shrimp and set aside.
- Soak the lasagne pasta sheets in a single layer in boiling water for 5 mins.
- On a deep baking pyrex dish, add the tomato sauce in the bottom and then a layer of pasta, salmon, shrimp, a bit of bechamel sauce, chopped parsley and cheese.
- Repeat the layers ending with pasta, bechamel sauce, tomato sauce, shrimp and top everything with cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 50 minutes at 180°C or 350°F.
You Might Also Like These