These Portuguese olive oil, cinnamon and lemon cookies (biscoitos de azeite, canela e limão) are incredible and very easy to make.
1/2 cup of olive oil2 and 3/4 cups of flour1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp of sugar1 teaspoon of baking soda1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon2 medium eggsZest of 1 lemon1 egg yolk, for brushingGet Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Preheat oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Line a tray with parchment paper.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and knead until well mixed.
- Shape the dough into small balls and place them on the lined tray.
- Brush with the egg yolk.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!
There are no comments for this recipe.