Portuguese Olive Oil & Lemon Cookies Recipe
Posted in: Cookies
May 2, 2018
3 out of 5 with 5 ratings
1/2 cup of olive oil2 and 3/4 cups of flour1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp of sugar1 teaspoon of baking soda1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon2 medium eggsZest of 1 lemon1 egg yolk, for brushing
- Preheat oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Line a tray with parchment paper.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and knead until well mixed.
- Shape the dough into small balls and place them on the lined tray.
- Brush with the egg yolk.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
You Might Also Like These