Portuguese Chicken with Butter & Garlic Recipe
Posted in: Chicken RecipesFri, May 4, 2018
5 out of 5 with 9 ratings
- Preheat the oven at 180ºC or 350ºF.
- In a mortar place the garlic and crush it well, add the butter and mix well.
- Brush a baking tray with olive oil and cover with parchment paper.
- Saute the chicken legs thoroughly with the butter and garlic mixture and arrange them in the pan.
- Season with salt and drizzle with olive oil and a little lemon juice.
- Bake the chicken legs for about 30 minutes or until the meat is browned.
- After 15 minutes, turn the chicken legs to brown on both sides.
- When you remove the chicken from the oven, drizzle with a little more lemon juice and serve with finely chopped parsley.