Enjoy these amazing chicken legs with butter and garlic (pernas de frango com manteiga e alho) with some rice.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||45 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
6 chicken legsOlive oil (to taste)1 large garlic clove or 2 small1 tablespoon of butterSalt (to taste)Lemon juice (to taste)Fresh parsley (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven at 180ºC or 350ºF.
- In a mortar place the garlic and crush it well, add the butter and mix well.
- Brush a baking tray with olive oil and cover with parchment paper.
- Saute the chicken legs thoroughly with the butter and garlic mixture and arrange them in the pan.
- Season with salt and drizzle with olive oil and a little lemon juice.
- Bake the chicken legs for about 30 minutes or until the meat is browned.
- After 15 minutes, turn the chicken legs to brown on both sides.
- When you remove the chicken from the oven, drizzle with a little more lemon juice and serve with finely chopped parsley.
Forši, viegli un garšīgi😊
1 year ago, Saturday, June 11, 2022
You might also like:
Sete Cidades is the most beautiful place in the Azores. This volcanic crater with its luminescent green and blue lakes is absolutely stunning and a must-visit during your trip.
Over the years, the Azoreans have developed a cultivation technique that is 100% free of chemical products. The result is considered to be one of the best pineapples in the world.
Here is a top list of the best Portuguese wines. Portugal has a long and rich history of winemaking, and there are many excellent Portuguese wines to choose from.