Chicken with Butter & Garlic Recipe
Posted in: ChickenThu, May 3, 2018
5 out of 5 with 10 ratings
Views: 18128 - Comments 1
6 chicken legsOlive oil (to taste)1 large garlic clove or 2 small1 tablespoon of butterSalt (to taste)Lemon juice (to taste)Fresh parsley (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven at 180ºC or 350ºF.
- In a mortar place the garlic and crush it well, add the butter and mix well.
- Brush a baking tray with olive oil and cover with parchment paper.
- Saute the chicken legs thoroughly with the butter and garlic mixture and arrange them in the pan.
- Season with salt and drizzle with olive oil and a little lemon juice.
- Bake the chicken legs for about 30 minutes or until the meat is browned.
- After 15 minutes, turn the chicken legs to brown on both sides.
- When you remove the chicken from the oven, drizzle with a little more lemon juice and serve with finely chopped parsley.
Recipe & Photo Credit: cincosentidosnacozinha.blogspot.pt
Inese - 1 Year ago
Forši, viegli un garšīgi😊
[reply] (+0) (-0)