Portuguese Cream & Coconut Pudding Recipe
Posted in: Dessert RecipesSat, May 5, 2018
4 out of 5 with 4 ratings
- In a mixer, beat the egg whites until firm and put aside.
- Beat the egg yolks, the cream, the milk, the margarine, the sugar, the flour and the grated coconut.
- Mix in the egg whites and lemon zest and pour into a caramelized pudding pan.
- Cover with foil and tie it up to prevent water from entering.
- Place the pudding form in a pressure cooker, with water covering half of the pudding pan.
- Cook for about 25 minutes after the pressure cooker has pressure.
- Wait until it releases the pressure and the water to cool before removing the pudding pan.
- Remove the pudding, let it cool and unmold.
- Serve cold.