Portuguese Easy Apple Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cake RecipesSun, May 6, 2018
4 out of 5 with 8 ratings
- Preheat oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Peel the apples, remove the seeds and cut them into small pieces.
- Aromatize the apple with lemon juice so it does not get dark.
- Beat the sugar very well with the butter, add the lemon zest the egg yolks and mix well.
- Add the milk and flour then add the beaten egg whites and mix.
- Add half of the apples cut into small pieces to the preparation.
- Pour the prepared batter into a round cake pan with removable bottom, greased with butter and sprinkled with flour.
- Add the remaining chopped apples on top and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for about 45 minutes.
Comments(Leave a comment.)
There are no comments for this recipe. (Be the first one to leave a comment.)