Portuguese Stuffed Eggs with Shrimp Recipe
Posted in: Appetizer RecipesTue, May 8, 2018
4 out of 5 with 3 ratings
- Cook the eggs and let them cool in cold water.
- Peel and cut the eggs in half.
- Carefully remove the egg yolks, mash the yolks and place in a bowl (put the cut egg whites aside).
- Put aside some shrimps for decoration and finely chop the remaining ones, as well as the onion and a few sprigs of parsley.
- Add everything into the bowl with the egg yolks and add the mayonnaise.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper and mix everything well.
- With a spoon, fill each half of egg whites with this paste and place them on a serving dish.
- Garnish with the shrimps you put aside earlier and serve.