Portuguese Loures Region Cookies Recipe
Posted in: Cookies
May 8, 2018
5 out of 5 with 2 ratings
½ cup of sugar1 and ¼ cups of flour1 tablespoon of baking powder1 pinch of cinnamon2 eggsLemon zest (to taste)Margarine, to grease the trays
This recipe makes about 30 cookies.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Beat the eggs, add the sugar, continuing to beat until very creamy.
- Add the flour, add the baking powder, cinnamon and the lemon zest.
- With a teaspoon, arrange morsels (small ammounts of dough) in the trays greased with margarine and leave space between each one.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
You Might Also Like These