Serve this delicious Portuguese pork loin with pineapple (lombo de porco com ananás) with roast potatoes, enjoy.
3 lbs of pork loin2 lbs of pineapple, diced2 chopped onions3 tablespoons tomato sauce3 cloves of garlicolive oil (to taste)Seasoning:1 bay leaf1 glass of white wine2 tablespoons of mild red pepper sauceBlack pepper (to taste)Salt (to taste)Nutmeg (to taste)* Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients for the seasoning, mix well and marinade the pork loin.
- In a pan put the olive oil, onions and garlic and saute a little, then add the tomato sauce and the loin with the seasoning you made earlier, until cooked.
- Then cut the loin in thin slices, arrange in a baking pyrex dish and alternate with the slices of pineapple.
- Drizzle with the seasoning you cooked the loin in and bake in the oven for about 35 minutes at 180°C or 350°F.
- Serve with roast potatoes.
There are no comments for this recipe.