Portuguese Style Russian Salad Recipe
Posted in: Salad RecipesSat, May 12, 2018
5 out of 5 with 5 ratings
- Cook the potatoes, peas and carrots and drain the water, once cooler, remove the skin and cut the potatoes in small pieces.
- Put the potatoes, peas and carrots in a large bowl, mix well and set aside.
- Cook and peel the shrimp, cook the seafood mix and and put both aside.
- Boil the eggs and put aside.
- Drain the tuna and seperate it lightly with the fork, add to the potato and vegetable mixture and then add the shrimp and the package of seafood mix.
- Finally, cut the eggs in small pieces (put 2 aside to garnish), and add to the potato mixture, add the olive oil, mayonnaise to taste and mix everything well.
- Cut the remaining 2 eggs (to taste) and garnish.