Portuguese Breaded Fried Steaks Recipe
Posted in: Pork
May 12, 2018
5 out of 5 with 2 ratings
4 steaks (pork, beef, veal or chicken)3 cloves of garlic2 bay leavesPiri Piri sauce (to taste)Salt (to taste)Lemon Juice (to taste)1/2 cup of bread crumbs2 eggs8 tablespoons of olive oil Get these ingredients & more
- Season the steaks with salt, chopped garlic, bay leaves, piri piri sauce and lemon juice (to taste).
- Marinate for a 2 to 3 hours.
- Beat the eggs into a smooth consistency.
- Dip the steaks in the bread crumbs, then dip the steaks in the beaten eggs then again in the bread crumbs.
- Fry the steaks in a pan with olive oil until they reach a golden brown color.