Portuguese Lapas (Limpets) Recipe
Posted in: SeafoodThu, Oct 29, 2015
4 out of 5 with 43 ratings
Views: 57759 - Comments 0
Learn how to make these delicious grilled Portuguese lapas (limpets) with garlic, butter, piri piri sauce and lemon juice.
|Ready In||25 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
Limpets (to taste)Garlic (to taste)Unsalted butter (to taste)Piri piri sauce (to taste)Lemon juice (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Chop the garlic and crush with a mortar and pestle.
- Wash the limpets and detach the mollusk with the point of a knife.
- Place shells down on a grill pan.
- Place a little garlic, some piri piri sauce and some butter on them.
- Place under the broiler for a few seconds and remove as soon as the butter starts to sizzle.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and enjoy.
Photo Credit: cozinhatradicional.com
Member since Oct 1, 2015