Portuguese Coffee with Whiskey Pudding Recipe
Posted in: Dessert RecipesTue, May 22, 2018
4 out of 5 with 14 ratings
- Heat the milk with the instant coffee.
- Stir with a wire whisk until the milk is warm.
- Once the milk is warm, remove from the heat, add the whiskey and mix.
- Put the condensed milk, eggs and cream in a bowl.
- Mix a little and gradually add the milk with coffee.
- Beat until all is well mixed.
- Spread the liquid caramel around the pudding mold.
- Carefully pour the liquid into the mold.
- Cover the mold and place it inside a large pan.
- Pour water into the pan without exceeding the top of the mold.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190ºC or 390ºF for about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Before removing, make sure the pudding is cooked with a toothpick.
- Remove from the oven, let it cool and uncover.
- Once cool, unmold and place it in the refrigerator.
- Serve cold.