This delicious Portuguese coffee with whiskey pudding (pudim de café com whiskey) will melt in your mouth, enjoy.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||1 h 20 min|
|Ready In||1 h 30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
8 eggs2 and 1/2 cups of condensed milk4 tablespoons full of instant coffee1 and 1/4 cups of milk3/4 cup of heavy cream1/4 cup of whiskeyLiquid caramel (to taste)A pudding form that will hold at least 2 liters Get Portuguese ingredients
- Heat the milk with the instant coffee.
- Stir with a wire whisk until the milk is warm.
- Once the milk is warm, remove from the heat, add the whiskey and mix.
- Put the condensed milk, eggs and cream in a bowl.
- Mix a little and gradually add the milk with coffee.
- Beat until all is well mixed.
- Spread the liquid caramel around the pudding mold.
- Carefully pour the liquid into the mold.
- Cover the mold and place it inside a large pan.
- Pour water into the pan without exceeding the top of the mold.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190ºC or 390ºF for about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Before removing, make sure the pudding is cooked with a toothpick.
- Remove from the oven, let it cool and uncover.
- Once cool, unmold and place it in the refrigerator.
- Serve cold.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Tia Maria's delicious and easy Portuguese rice.
On June 10th, Portugal commemorates the death of Luís de Camões in 1580. Camões wrote the Lusiads, Portugal's national epic celebrating the country's achievements.
Our Lady of Fátima, formally known as Our Lady of the Holy Rosary of Fátima, is a Catholic title of the Blessed Virgin Mary based on the Marian apparitions reported in 1917 by three shepherd children at the Cova da...