Portuguese Coffee with Whiskey Pudding Recipe
Posted in: DessertsTue, May 22, 2018
4 out of 5 with 14 ratings
Views: 19351 - Comments 0
This delicious Portuguese coffee with whiskey pudding (pudim de café com whiskey) will melt in your mouth, enjoy.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||1 h 20 min|
|Ready In||1 h 30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
8 eggs2 and 1/2 cups of condensed milk4 tablespoons full of instant coffee1 and 1/4 cups of milk3/4 cup of heavy cream1/4 cup of whiskeyLiquid caramel (to taste)A pudding form that will hold at least 2 liters Get Portuguese ingredients
- Heat the milk with the instant coffee.
- Stir with a wire whisk until the milk is warm.
- Once the milk is warm, remove from the heat, add the whiskey and mix.
- Put the condensed milk, eggs and cream in a bowl.
- Mix a little and gradually add the milk with coffee.
- Beat until all is well mixed.
- Spread the liquid caramel around the pudding mold.
- Carefully pour the liquid into the mold.
- Cover the mold and place it inside a large pan.
- Pour water into the pan without exceeding the top of the mold.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190ºC or 390ºF for about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Before removing, make sure the pudding is cooked with a toothpick.
- Remove from the oven, let it cool and uncover.
- Once cool, unmold and place it in the refrigerator.
- Serve cold.
Recipe & Photo Credit: Neuza Costa, SaborIntenso.com *
Member since Oct 1, 2015